Home Forums Lore Base Lore
This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Julemanden 2 weeks ago.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • 4i4kata95 Participant
      December 21, 2016 at 12:56 am #1111

I know that this mmo will have a lore that is created by the community and their actions , but this game still does need a base lore. I don’t know anything about this game , soooo what are yout suggestions?

• Red Participant
      December 21, 2016 at 1:41 am #1113

Well, all im seeing is the blue rapture thing everywhere in the site, so maybe thats related to something in the lore.
      What about…

(Note the Ones are the player characters, Ones is a placeholder.)

“…It has all crumbled to tiny pieces of rubble, our great civilization, our Kingdoms, our towns, everything… The Rapture has taken everything. All that is left are abandoned cities, all broken into pieces. Ruins of a once great civilization, broken into bits of pieces by the Rapture. The Rapture is massive, and nothing can stop it, but it has been weakened momentarily… We must find a way to stop it.
      There is a legend of mighty heroes known as the Ones that could stop this Rapture once, in the past. These legends were told to the kids, in hopes of cheering them up if the Rapture was ever to come back. Now, the kids are the least that need to be cheered up. We must seek for the Ones, it does not matter how much the townspeople call it just a legend, it is our only hope.

Now, you might ask, where does this Rapture come from?

Well, this Rapture dates back to the First Period of recorded history, the Ennithlic era. A mage known as Kla’voc was trying to surpass his fellow mages by fusing light magic with dark magic. The fusion created a blue spark, this blue spark was known as the Exodus, because he believed it was the way to a new world of magic, beyond comprehension. Kla’voc kept studying this “Exodus”, and tried to fuse it with more dark magic. The result was catastrophic, the Exodus expanded and absorbed everything in its vicinity. The Exodus expanded and absorbed most of the kingdom, until a small group of people known as the Ones managed to contain it and keep it in an orb, hidden deep within the kingdom of Krevon. Kla’voc kept all his studies in a book, known as “Exodian Study”. This book was lost to the Exodus, but it is believed a copy of it exists somewhere, and the masses are looking for that book. Some are looking for power, some for the greater good, and some… for corruption.

Today, It is the Fifth Period, the Perditic Era. Perditic is derived from Perditio, which is latin for destruction. Hope is lost, but not all of it. You are different, some say you are a descendant of the Ones, I believe this myself. You can save us, hero. You are our salvation. We need to start rebuilding our kingdoms, our cities, gather weapons, gather armor, find the “Exodian Study”, and close this Rapture once and for all. Only you can save us, One.”

Let me know what you think!
      Cheers!

Love playing MMO's and FPS games!

• JaPeMo Participant
      December 21, 2016 at 3:54 am #1114

<font><font>Bueno, todo im ver es la cosa azul rapto por todas partes en el sitio, así que tal vez eso es algo relacionado con la tradición. </font></font><font><font>
      Qué pasa…</font></font>

<font><font>(Tenga en cuenta los Seres son los personajes del jugador, queridos es un marcador de posición.)</font></font>

<font><font>”… Todo ha derrumbado a pequeños trozos de escombros, nuestra gran civilización, nuestros reinos, nuestros pueblos, todo … El éxtasis ha llevado todo. </font><font>Todo lo que queda son las ciudades abandonadas, todo roto en pedazos. </font><font>Ruinas de una gran civilización, roto en pedazos de piezas por el rapto. </font><font>El éxtasis es enorme, y nada puede detenerlo, pero se ha debilitado por un momento … Tenemos que encontrar una manera de detenerlo. </font></font><font><font>
      Hay una leyenda de los héroes poderosos conocidos como los que podrían detener este éxtasis una vez, en el pasado. </font><font>Estas leyendas se les dijo a los niños, con la esperanza de animarlos si el rapto fue nunca para volver. </font><font>Ahora, los niños son lo mínimo que necesita ser animado. </font><font>Hay que buscar para los más, no importa lo mucho que la gente del pueblo lo llaman sólo una leyenda, es nuestra única esperanza.</font></font>

<font><font>Ahora, usted puede preguntar, ¿de dónde viene este rapto viene?</font></font>

<font><font>Pues bien, este rapto se remonta a la primera época de la historia registrada, la era Ennithlic. </font><font>Un mago conocido como Kla’voc estaba tratando de superar sus compañeros magos por fusión de luz mágica con la magia oscura. </font><font>La fusión crea una chispa azul, esta chispa azul era conocido como el Éxodo, porque creía que era el camino a un nuevo mundo de la magia, más allá de la comprensión. </font><font>Kla’voc mantuvo el estudio de este “Éxodo”, y trató de fusionarse con más magia oscura. </font><font>El resultado fue catastrófico, el Éxodo se expandió y se absorbe todo en su vecindad. </font><font>El Éxodo se expandió y se absorbe la mayor parte del reino, hasta que un pequeño grupo de personas conocidas como los Seres lograron contenerlo y mantenerlo en un orbe, escondido en lo profundo dentro del reino de Krevon. </font><font>Kla’voc mantuvo todos sus estudios en un libro, conocido como “Estudio Exodian”. </font><font>Este libro se perdió en el Éxodo, pero se cree una copia de ella existe en alguna parte, y las masas están buscando ese libro. </font><font>Algunos están buscando poder, algunos por el bien mayor, y algunos … para la corrupción. </font></font>

<font><font>Hoy en día, es el quinto periodo, la era Perditic. </font><font>Perditic se deriva de Perditio, que es latino para su destrucción. </font><font>Se pierde la esperanza, pero no toda ella. </font><font>Usted es diferente, algunos dicen que es un descendiente de los Seres, creo que esto mismo. </font><font>Usted nos puede ahorrar, héroe. </font><font>Usted es nuestra salvación. </font><font>Tenemos que empezar a reconstruir nuestros reinos, nuestras ciudades, se reúnen las armas, se reúnen armadura, encontrar el “Estudio Exodian”, y cerrar esta rapto de una vez por todas. </font><font>Sólo nos puede salvar, Uno “.</font></font>

<font><font>¡Déjame saber lo que piensas! </font></font><font><font>
      ¡Aclamaciones!</font></font>

When continue? clap clap clap!!!!!

• Red Participant
      December 21, 2016 at 3:58 am #1115

Thank you! Maybe ill make a full post on it!

• Julemanden Participant
      December 21, 2016 at 9:46 pm #1123

I like the first part a lot, very “lorely” if you get what I mean.
      Second half not so much, it kinda feels like a list or recitation of the history. It is almost like its too fast 🙁 Also the line leading into it is almost to obvious, heres some other ideas (that might be better, idk 🙂 ):

– “Little is known about the origins of the Rapture, but some say that….
      – “If only we could say that the Rapture was the work of [EVIL-ONES], sadly this was not the case...”
      – “From the remnants of the great fortress Ros’vedan, the torn pages of the ‘Exodus Study’ where found, telling the tale of the Rapture

(Note that these are only basic ideas for the “binding” line, and I’m not really an english genious, so take what you can use.)

Other points to consider:
      – I could be wrong on this, but doesnt english usually only have one comma per sentence? In other languages you can have “nested sentences”, but you dont in english. As I said, I’ve got no clue whether or not this is true or not. Someone smarter than me should clarify that 🙂
      – If you do choose a new “binding sentence”, then consider rewritting a bit of the text to fit 🙂
      – Even though in this case “the Rapture” is a name, would’nt it be fitting to sometimes use “the Rupture” too?

Regards from Jule, Hope a little constructive criticism helps 🙂

Don't forget Jule is watching 🙂

• Red Participant
      December 21, 2016 at 10:32 pm #1125

Thanks for the criticism! I am also not very sure about the comma thing.. hah. But yeah, the second part was slightly rushed.. I was in a hurry. I like your style alot! Thanks again, let me see what I can write 🙂

• Julemanden Participant
      January 3, 2017 at 11:00 pm #1322

Seems we step through some type of a portal…

Yup seems that way, I think this was before that information though 🙂 (Not completely sure though).

Don't forget Jule is watching 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.