Home Forums Announcements & Headlines You may want to setup up an Intrepid Studios discord server- " Free to Use"
This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  SmurfInHell 1 week, 5 days ago.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Madmayonaise Participant
      January 5, 2017 at 12:33 am #1365

As you may or may not know. Free to use and each server easily supports up 100+ people at once. You can set up different channels for testers, friends and even Dev channels where people can pop in speak to Devs and help get the creative juices flowing. =)

• Sarumonin Participant
      January 5, 2017 at 1:28 am #1366

Not a bad idea, I would assume they all have their own system they’re using. Maybe Discord.
      Community communication has been godly.

Guild Leader of Eterna Gaming | Gamer Extraordinaire | AoC Discord Moderator | Lover Of Kittens 

• SmurfInHell Participant
      January 5, 2017 at 9:55 am #1375

In terms of Dev and testing usage: it’s likely the testing is so early that they use already created servers to do that until later releases. Most likely new servers for discord/teamspeak/VOIP will be made after they swell up larger numbers in the dev/testing groups.

Then again, the forums will likely always be the best place for feedback on game mechanics and changes to be made. Balancing ETC. From previous games I’ve alpha/beta tested they had a series of the forums that were locked both visually and by access to certain accounts given the permissions. This allowed the beta/alpha testers to use a part of the forums that specifically was created to submit large amounts of bug posts while sorting them into different categories.

This will all depend on what they choose to do though. As later releases become available I would bet they would expand the testing further out to larger audiences simply to test server backend.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.