Home Forums Ashes Of Creation Discussion FAQ's about Ashes of Creation
Tagged: 
This topic contains 128 replies, has 93 voices, and was last updated by RobVSsnafu robVSsnafu 1 week, 2 days ago.
Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
    • DanteShadowfall Participant
      March 9, 2017 at 6:00 am #5010

The only thing I hope is that the game does not end up focusing only on pvp like many others, I hope it is a pvx (nodes for both modes, dungeons, questing&lore, raids, open world raids and events for pve, open pvp, sieges, war nodes, clan wars, duels, pk, etc for pvp). That and not p2w

There will be many ways to enjoy the game with PvE only. There are many things you can only do with PvP, but not only. They say everything in the informational posts, at their website, their blogs,…

Steven said that the model will be subscription based (most likely) 🙂

• JimmyDali Participant
      March 10, 2017 at 5:26 am #5056

Big hellos to everyone in this community. Thank you for the FAQ. Looking forward to seeing this game evolve. Let me know if I can help in anyway. Switched notifications on for this topic.

• Pixystix Participant
      March 12, 2017 at 6:30 am #5173

So insanely hyped about the PvP in this game, been waiting ages for an MMO that has the balls to do a UO-esque pvp system.

• ajbombadill Participant
      March 14, 2017 at 3:36 am #5233

Thank you for the overview, I am very happy to see and participate in this project as it develops and look forward to getting a chance to dive into this world!

• Vaffle Participant
      March 15, 2017 at 8:24 pm #5296

will there be oceans and ships and pirates?

• 4apaew Participant
      March 18, 2017 at 12:22 am #5366

The referral program will operate on Russian servers?

• Silv Participant
      March 18, 2017 at 12:45 am #5367

will there be oceans and ships and pirates?

Ships at the very least are a possibility going by the dev blogs which said “The development of these Nodes will give great environmental benefits, bridges to connect new areas, better roads for travel and even harbors for coastal cities.” – Source

The referral program will operate on Russian servers?

Going out on a limb and saying yes as I see no reason as to why not. I believe referrals are linked to your account, whichever server that account may end up being on.

• robVSsnafu Participant
      March 19, 2017 at 12:28 am #5404

@steven, @team,

Hello,

Sorry to post here, I don’t see a topic on this subject.

It’s possible to add a functionality to edit (title, content), delete all of our topics?

Thanks,
      Rob

Guild Master of The Celtian's www.theceltians.fr

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.