Home Forums Guild Recruitment The Stonewall Service- Caravan Gaurd Guild
Tagged: ,
This topic contains 80 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by Boilingbanana Boilingbanana 3 weeks, 3 days ago.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 81 total)
    • bloominninja Participant
      December 19, 2016 at 11:35 pm #1040

I’m looking for people who would be interested in forming a caravan guard service. Naturally without the game in our hands this is more of an idea on paper. But with pvp zones around these caravans its going to be a little difficult to get like minded motivational people to assist in the transport of goods for a reasonable price. This is where we come in. We guard caravans for a percentage of the goods and an upfront fee. If we get big enough we can ensure a reasonable amount of income for all parties involved.

• Boilingbanana Participant
      December 25, 2016 at 2:55 am #1173

I think it’s a pretty interesting idea that could have some serious benefits. I might be interested

"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet."

-Abraham Lincoln

• Freddyswordd Moderator
      January 2, 2017 at 7:33 pm #1275

As Boiling said its a pretty interesting idea, I’m really interested!

Apparently I've evolved into a duck.Check out the official discord channel: http://discord.gg/ashesofcreation

• DarthAnthem Participant
      January 3, 2017 at 2:17 am #1295

This sounds like a great business idea that could be very profitable. I am interested to do this when we get the game!

• BraneGames Participant
      January 3, 2017 at 12:22 pm #1318

Sounds like a lot of fun! I’d love to join 🙂

• Steven Creative Director
      January 4, 2017 at 9:34 pm #1356

[quote quote=1040]I’m looking for people who would be interested in forming a caravan guard service. Naturally without the game in our hands this is more of an idea on paper. But with pvp zones around these caravans its going to be a little difficult to get like minded motivational people to assist in the transport of goods for a reasonable price. This is where we come in. We guard caravans for a percentage of the goods and an upfront fee. If we get big enough we can ensure a reasonable amount of income for all parties involved.

[/quote]

Love it.

• jhonnyek Participant
      January 10, 2017 at 2:22 am #1420

Sounds like it would be fun =)

• JaPeMo Participant
      January 10, 2017 at 9:06 am #1429

Ey!!!

I like it, Great Idea!!!

Congrats & Lucky with Guild

Regards!!!

Toda la informacion en Español | Si quieres ayudar con la campaña del portal, usa este enlace cuando vayas a registrarte en esta página Campaña de Ashes Of Creation ES

Backer: 1478

• Azriel Participant
      January 10, 2017 at 11:57 pm #1452

In down to join if this gets started up sounds like a lot of fun o.o

January 11, 2017 at 4:37 am #1459

Cool awesome to see the interest this generated Im starting to draft out a set of “rules/tenants” for the guild, mostly they boil down to don’t steal from guild members do the job you are paid for yada yada but im pretty sure these will be easy rules to follow in most scenarios [but it is still a very tentative list]

1) If you accept a job be there for it
      -We will do our best to commit to schedules with the employer and post the job on a bounty board, if you accept the job it’s courteous to be there for it.

2) Never commit banditry on your kin
      -Do not rob the caravans we guard, do not extort the client or the stonewall service, do not sell information to other guilds

3) Be honest with your shortcomings
      -The stonewall service is not a service of heroes or gods, we all have shortcomings, never take a job you don’t think you can handle

4) Never take a job alone
      -Always go as a group

5) Till destruction or completion
      -Guard the caravan until its destruction, or completion of its journey, don’t “AFK”

• Boilingbanana Participant
      January 11, 2017 at 10:34 am #1462

I think that is a brilliant start to a set a rules. I’m really looking forward to meeting you ingame and getting this thing rolling.

"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet."

-Abraham Lincoln

• BraneGames Participant
      January 11, 2017 at 10:35 am #1463

Nice set of rules! What server will this guild end up being on, or what did you have in mind?

• koragashi Participant
      January 11, 2017 at 12:12 pm #1464

You’ve got my attention , interesting concept and something I can get into but it sounds like quite the task to get it off the ground. I’ll keep my eyes and ears open as the game comes along , cheers.

January 11, 2017 at 6:15 pm #1486

I don’t really have a server in mind at this time

[quote quote=1463]Nice set of rules! What server will this guild end up being on, or what did you have in mind?

[/quote]
      I don’t have a set server in mind yet, but as soon as I do ill post it up on this board 🙂

• Maxina Participant
      January 12, 2017 at 6:59 pm #1532

I am very interested.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 81 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.